Meeting: RAS Student Activities Committee
Tuesday, Sept 16, 13:30-15:00, The Kimball Room, Palmer House Hilton
- Stop by to learn about what the SAC is working on and how to get involved.
Student Lounge and Coffee Break
Tuesday, Sept 16 and Wednesday, Sept 17, 9:00-12:00, The Logan Room, Palmer House Hilton
- Come by If you need a place to unload between sessions or do some last minute preparations. There will be internet and a projector/screen available, coffee, and light snacks. Members of the SAC will be around if you have questions.
Lunch with Leaders (LwL)
Wednesday, Sept 17, 12:10-13:10, Crystal Room, Palmer House Hilton
Social Event: Student Networking at Public House
Wednesday, Sept 17, 21:00-0:00, Public House
- Come out after the farewell party to meet fellow students over drinks and snacks. We’ve reserved a space and your first drink and some bar snacks are on us, followed by a cash bar (and drink specials). There a many bars and restaurants nearby to explore afterwards. Bring cash if you plan on drinking.
- Please RSVP here.
Social Event: Adler After Dark: “Hops n’ Bots”
Thursday, Sept 18, 18:00-22:00, Adler Planetarium
- Open access to the Planetarium, unlimited shows, great views of the Chicago skyline, multiple bars with local craft beers (7 free samples included!), a band, and robots. Admission will be free for up to 50 conference attendees with valid student ID. Tickets can be picked up at the IROS/VIP desk near the entrance of the Adler.
- Please RSVP here so we know how many tickets to reserve.